Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 Days

I'm pretty sure I am about to experience a heart attack at the ripe age of 26. 
  
   I have ten days to experience my babies...AS babies. Then I have to part with the goodbyes of infants and say hello to another adventure, TODDLERS! Yes, I'm updating this BEFORE the big birthday because , well because I can. haha.






My boys' personalities have come alive. They are amazing.
  
Max:
Oh man! how much this little mister has changed since I brought him home. He used to be the cryer. The serious one.The calm baby yet the one who always let you know when he was ready to eat. Not much has changed in that department. He still lets you know when he is angry or sleepy however he is the HAPPIEST little man. He is so talkative and will baby talk your ear off as well as show you everything. He is sneaky. He will look at you when he is getting into something to see if you notice,then smile as he is doing it. Such a sweet natured little man though. He definitely has eyes and love for his mommy and snuggles me whenever he wants. Which is usually non stop! I absolutely love and adore it. He is so in love with his sisters and has a blast playing with them. Max is standing all by himself right now. Not yet walking but he will cruise the furniture to get to what he wants. His new fascination is trying to stick objects into the vhs player. Such a curious boy. He knows a few things in sign language like "all done" and "eat/food". Although he has been teeth for awhile, I still have yet to see his pearly whites shine through...he is taking his sweet time. 






Micah:
The moment I brought him home I noticed he was the most mellow baby I have ever experienced. He's perfectly fine and content just sitting there and observing his brother or anything else going on. I never (unless he is teething) really hear a fuss with this little guy. He is so happy and content. Just like his brother and all my kids he is such a lover. He will cuddle you forever! He leans in to give you kisses and nuzzles your shoulder with his head as he wraps his arms around you. He loves hearing laughter and he will join in too! Especially from his sisters! Like Max he has a favorite game of chasing either his sisters around or his brother. They go everywhere together. He mastered the stairs (going up, still working on down) and is cruising furniture but has not yet grasped standing upright like max. He has two teeth and working on his top two. I get cheesy smiles because of it and I loveeee it!. He is a chow hound and loves his food. I have yet to see this kid get full. He also knows those two words in sign language but only uses them ocassionally. 


I can either sit here and say I was sooo busy and occupied taking care of all my babies that they just grew up too fast or I can just come to terms with the fact that life in general goes by so fast. I've sat here and watched 4 little infants grow and turn into well mannered, sweet children. I feel like I can accomplish just about anything because I survived the most crutial part of babies. The first year. Not just once but with 4 kids. That just makes me speechless. Can you imagine the amount of diapers, sleepless night, feeding times, story times, hugs,kisses and snuggles I have endured? Too many! Not one single complaint I have because despite all the not so great moments-I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. 
  Yes, Im officially done with having babies. It makes me sad a little bit but most of all it makes me excited. Excited for the new chapter of watching them grow even more...learn about life and everything in it and just grow into amazing human beings.


I am so so so proud of all my children. I have been so very very lucky and blessed. So I guess here is a cheers to the future of toddlers! I have made it. In one piece no less. My heart is full. <3 Here's a trip down memory lane...




Kayleigh 





















Abigail










Max :
 


Micah:







--Such tear jerking memories...


xoxo 
Lia

2 comments:

  1. woo! i was so excited when I saw you updated mostly because i LOVE reading about your kiddies. (hope that doesn't scare ya) congratulations on surviving the first year (four times). When I finally have children, I hope you won't mind me calling you in a panic. lol (i truly hope we are friends for that long because I dont see it happening any time soon) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Marketing Support Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete