Sunday, May 6, 2012

Did someone say 20 months old????

I'm at a loss for words as I type this.
        The title says it all! My twin babies, are FAR from babies anymore. Inching closer and closer to 2!
Yes, It's been such a long time since I've had a moment to sit down an update. I'm sorry diary& Friends! As all you now, life is hectic with small children. Let alone at this stage and this age. So, I left this blog a bit empty and growing with spiderwebs as I was endlessly chasing down two very curious little men. Now, well, at the moment I have time to update. So hell, I'm taking full advantage!


Where was I? 
   Oh yeah, 20 months old! This is the age I absolutely love yet want to pull my hair out. The fun, challenging age. I'm sure most of you moms that have children 2+ know exactly what I'm talking about!!!! 
The boys are currently, not kidding, INTO EVERYTHING! Curious little hands make messes every where they can reach, grab every thing they can get their hands on and yes, even climb whatever there is to climb. Can you imagine the amount of heart murmurs I have within a span of...4 hours???!!!!?


This is also the age where I try not to take them out to restaurants for a long while because the simple term, "Kids will be kids". Kids this age, do whatever the heck they want. they are unpredictable and mostly save their bad behavior for days you are out and about. Heck no, we will not be eating out. haha I'll save my self the anxiety!


No really, they are fun. Way fun. I laugh a lot throughout the day because the new,funny things these two come up with or do. Here's a bit about each little man so you can get to know them kind of like how I know them. (weird, i know!)


Micah-roni
   Such a joy.  This little man reminds me so much of his dad. He even has his rhythm! haha. Micah loves to dance. If he hears ANY music, he will get up and dance like no other. Cutest thing EVER! He's a happy boy and such a mommy's boy. Such a snuggler. He will hold my face and kiss me until I am blue in the face. He's so loving. He loves his food. always. No matter how full micah is, he will not resist something you put in front of him. He talks A LOT now. He says "shoes, no,juice, uh huh,doggy,ducky,bug,this,daddy's car,mom, eww gross, nom nom,ow "and a few more. most of the things he says, are to Max. They have their own language going on. All he has to do is say something and then max will stop what he is doing turn around and follow him into mischief.  I love it. For micah being such a sweetie, he has a tough side. He uses it on his brother to take toys away and even push him. Oh boy, sibling rivalry has started!!!! it gets insane too! they will go back and forth and push/ head butt the other until they get what they want. He loves hugging and kissing max and his sisters too.Micah has almost all his teeth now and loves to run and play outside. Did I mention he also loves to mess with bugs? If he finds one, he will either play with it for a while or play with it then squish it. Thank GOD he hasn't tried eating one yet. Yuck. 


Maxi-
  My other little joy! He's my goofball. He laughs at the  littlest things and LOVES getting reactions out of me. He knows what he's doing but will do it anyways. He's my mischievous one. The one that talks micah into doing something and micah will. Max will smile while getting into something too. Such a little stinker! He's also a little snuggler but not nearly as much as micah! He'll give the girls kisses but Micah has to work for it. Max usually was the one to get pushed over by micah all the time. However, lately he has discovered how to fight back. He will head butt micah if micah takes his toy. It's intense. Did I mention he doesn't listen to the word no? He's a testy boy!He talks a lot too and says practically every word that Micah does. Along with the twin language of course.Max is pretty independent though and usually entertains himself. He'll play with Micah or pal around with his buddy Abby but for the most part he does his own thing. Micah loves to join in. He is finally working on 4 teeth. the top two popped through and now we are just waiting for all the others to come in too. So interesting! He also loves the outdoors and plays endlessly in the sand box or will play with a bug that micah found also. They laugh together an do almost everything together.Those two are definitely my two peas in a pod.<3




IT'S ABBY TIME~
She's almost 4. I am a bit sad that my baby girl isn't a baby anymore. She enters preschool in the fall. She talks so much and speaks SO WELL! She's so loving towards her brothers and kayleigh. She is my comedian. She makes me laugh all the time and is just a joy to have in my life. She is getting so tall and losing all her leftover baby fat. Such a little lady with such a GREAT sense of humor. I am so excited for her to make new friends and learn new things! The years with her have slipped me by and I cannot truly believe she will be 4. Rest assured folks that if anyone ever messes with Abby, she will hold her own. She can be fiesty and I love that little fire in her. Abigail is still my tomboy and my "I can do anything you can"girl.  Her favorite color is still blue but now she's added pink to the mix. Her little inner girly side is starting to peek through a little and its adorable. She even picked out her own blue skirt. All in all, she's my little mini me. 


Kayleigh<3
   My first princess. My beautiful little kayleigh is a little lady now. Almost 7! Brings tears to my eyes because I still remember the moment when I first laid eyes on my baby. Such a blessing she is. She brought so much happiness and joy into my life. She's vibrant,Beautiful and just wonderful. Of course she's girly which I love. She loves frilly pink things, dresses,heels, makeup and just about anything you can think of thats girly. Kayleigh is very kind and has such a good heart. As do my other kids. I definitely pride myself in knowing I taught my kids manners and how to be a good person. She really is. Although she doesn't like to clean her room, she is the typical 6 1/2 year old sassy pants. She tends to have an attitude at times but she's fairly easy to talk to and teach. She loves her siblings although now she's entering the age that she would rather play by herself than with Abby. I mean,She will play with her, but most often gets aggravated and wants to play alone. Kayleigh is so smart and is doing wonderfully in school. Top of her class in reading/writing and even math. Oh yeah, and she likes a boy!!!!! He apparently likes her too. much troubles and stresses are ahead of me with that! Kayleigh is also about to lose her first tooth. we just looked up the tooth fairy online and she read all about her and is excited to get some money for that tooth!!!!


There you have it. A current update on the most important things in my life. My kids. 
As for me I'm staying way active. Exercising every day, eating healthy and playing with my kids. I hope to update this again soon, hopefully before my boys are 2. ugh, I cant even think about that. 
Thanks for being on this journey with me!!! Here are some pictures of my loves!!!!


































1 comment: